The terms and conditions below will bind all tuning bookings made with CSC Motors. If you are hiring our dyno, please refer our dyno disclaimer.
By making a booking, we presume you have read and understood the terms and conditions.
- The customer’s responsibility is to ensure the vehicle is in correct working order without underlying faults when you arrive for a remap with CSC Motors. We make no representations or warranties that the remaps we supply will not cause damage to your vehicle, owing to, but not limited to, an underlying fault or poor servicing. Before carrying out a remap to a vehicle, we will carry out a basic health check. We do not represent that this health check will identify all underlying defects of your vehicle, which may cause your vehicle to fail after a remap has been carried out. If the condition of your vehicle is below the expected level - we will advise you that carrying out a remap may cause damage to your vehicle over time. If you choose to proceed with the remap, you do so at your own risk. If we feel the risk is too significant, we reserve the right to cancel the booking. If your car fails the health check and you don’t wish to proceed, we reserve the right to charge a labour charge of at least 1 hour, depending how long we have been working on your vehicle.
- CSC Motors accepts no liability for any damage caused, directly or indirectly, to your vehicle, or any financial loss or expenses incurred by or imposed on or in connection with your use of our services. We do not accept responsibility for any serviceable item and/or mechanical part (including turbo’s) or electrical parts that fails. We accept no claim for labour and/or parts under any circumstances.
- CSC Motors takes no responsibility for the loss of any other vehicle data while carrying out a remap.
- CSC Motors reserves the right to refuse any of our services to a customer.
- All performance and fuel performance figures provided by CSC Motors prior to a remap are estimates and should be treated this way.
- All work carried out will be based on the customers’ requests. Any advice we offer is purely for your information and is not legally binding.
- It is your responsibility to inform your insurance company of the remap. We strongly advise you inform them prior to having the remap carried out or driving the vehicle away from our premises the remap
- All payments are to be made immediately after the remap by card, cash, paypal or direct bank transfer before the vehicle can be removed from the care of CSC Motors.
- 8. If you are unhappy with the tuning services provided by CSC Motors or the performance of our remap, we can provide a refund within 7 days. When we give a refund, we will return your car to stock. Please note, we cannot guarantee we can return your car to the previous map - this is vehicle dependent. After 7 days, we will not provide a refund.
- CSC Motors reserves the right to cancel or postpone any booked remap for any reason (bad weather conditions etc.). In the event we cancel your booking, the deposit will be refunded.
- CSC Motors, using our bespoke booking platform, may take a deposit payment. This deposit payment will be used to secure the booking. In the event of a late cancellation (48 hours or less) or no-show, we reserve the right to hold the deposit as payment for our time. Our deposit will be outlined at the time of booking. Please note, CSC Motors doesn't have access to any card details you provide as part of the booking platform and these are stored by our third party payment providers who are Paypal and Square.
- CSC Motors do not accept liability for death, personal injury, loss of earnings, accidents, damages, faults, or legal claims.
- CSC Motors may transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions to another organisation, and we will always notify you in writing if this happens, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
- You cannot use the discount provided to you by CSC Motors or your local car club in conjunction with any other offers by CSC Motors. Only 1 discount is applicable per booking
- All vouchers must be redeemed before the expiry date. Once an expiry date has passed, the voucher will be marked as used.
- Please ensure all vouchers are presented on the day of booking; otherwise, the total balance will be charged.
- All CSC Motors vouchers have a cash value of £0.01
- CSC Motors vouchers can be transferred to another person if agreed in writing with CSC Motors.
- Some vehicles for tuning require a Virtual read. This is when a copy of the ECU software is taken from the server and not directly read from the car’s ecu itself. On rare occasions, your car can already be modified and we have no way of knowing this. When our software is applied you may feel no difference in power, due to the fact your car was already tuned previously. On this occasion, we offer no refunds and full payment will be due.
- If you choose to use remapping as an option to try fix an existing issue with your vehicle, we are happy to help with this however, regardless of the outcome our time and service is still chargeable. For example, if your vehicle is in limp mode and you suspect the EGR valve is at fault, we will perform an EGR delete for you – however if this doesn’t fix the issue. We will still charge.
- If your car is diagnosed as faulty, we can uninstall our remap software for you, however, no refunds will be given for this. We can re-install the remap for you once the issue has been fixed, however, we may charge for this depending on how much time is required to re-install the remap.
- Custom Tuning is based on 5 hours with our tuning technician. In the event, we run over this time due to mechanical issues with your car, such as under boost caused by an incorrectly setup actuator, we will start charging at £80 per hour after the 5 hours is finished. If running over is caused by a delay on our part i.e., taking longer to dial the car in, then the allocated time will be increased to 8 hours max at which point, charges are applicable.
- CSC Motors may amend these Terms and Conditions periodically.
Last Updated: 20/11/2021. Added the deposit is now payable at the time of booking